Cwm Taf Safeguarding

Children & Young People

In This Section

Report Concerns

To report concerns about a child in RCT call:

01443 425 006


To report concerns about an adult at risk in RCT call:

01443 425 003


To report concerns in
Merthyr Tydfil call:

01685 725 000


Emergency Out of hours contact number:

01443 743 665

Click for Information

Children & Young People

If you are a Child or Young Person, this part of the website is for you.   It is important that you know how to keep yourself safe and who you can turn to if you need help and support.

We can help if:

you are being mistreated or abused by someone and you are not sure what to do;
you think another child/young person is being mistreated or abused and want to report your concerns;
you need advice or need to talk to someone, and want to confidentially talk to us.



The website will also provide you with useful links where you can obtain help and advice on things such as:

how to stay safe online;
what to do if you are being bullied or cyberbullied;
If you are worried about the safety or wellbeing of yourself or another child click on the ‘Report Concerns’ section of this website to find out how to get help.


Every child and young person has the right to be safe no matter who they are or what their circumstances.

© Copyright 2018 Rhondda Cynon Taf CBC & Merthyr Tydfil CBC website by MTCBC

  Contact Us     ·       Accessibility     ·       Hide This Page